10 Words

My photo
~Complicated ~Choosy ~Cars ~Friendly ~Fashion ~Sports ~Nightlife ~Networking ~Perfectionist ~Shopaholic

Xpress Love ( Part 2 )

Today. I have my mc. hehe i hope that i can met her today and took her for our 1st date. i text her around 3pm after having a chat for a while i asked her to go out with me. at first, she insist because she said that the doesnt feeling well and having flu.im so frustrated to hear that uwaaa..then i tried to use other tricks which i ask her join me for my lunch. hehe then she said OK! hehe yahoo!!!!!!
at 5.30pm i depart to her hostel which located in bangi. im so nervous to met her. dap! dip! dup! heheh 45minutes i arrived there. i hope she was the one and she looked exactly like in tagged and fb. im afraid she was fat and ugly! haha

few minutes later i saw this girl wearing black shirt n jeans walking towards my car
i hope it was her. jeng! jeng! jeng! as i expected it was her. she was so gorgeous and adorable wow! then we went straight to pavi for our 1st date. lalalala..

0 comments: